School Transport Rules
- School bus routes are drawn up based on convenience and demand while ensuring that no route is too long. Parents should consult the School’s transport in-charge for necessary details. Transport routes may be rescheduled or changed as and when required.
- A student using the School bus is expected to be at the bus stop at least five minutes before the scheduled arrival of the bus. Buses will not wait for late-comers.
- Students are allowed to use only their allotted bus and bus stop. No change will be allowed without prior permission of the school authorities in writing.
- If a student misses her/his allotted bus, he/she should not try to board any other bus. It is the responsibility of parents to drop their wards to the school. Such students may however, return by their allotted buses.
- Students availing the school transport facility will be issued two identity cards (Student’s I-card and Parent’s I-card). The student’s 1-card should be worn by the student before boarding the bus and at all times till the completion of the return journey.
- The student will be handed over only to the parents at the given bus stop and in the absence of parents the authorized person should carry parent’s I-card on the basis of which the student will be handed over.
If a parent/guardian fails to receive the child at the designated bus stop, the student will be taken hack to the school.
All students must occupy the seats immediately after boarding their respective buses. Students must not stand on the footboard or move around when the buses are in motion.
Students are not allowed to stay in parked buses during school hours.
Eating and drinking is not permitted in the bus.
The school reserves the right to withdraw bus facility, if any student or parent is found indulging in verbal or physical abuse with the drivers.
(NOTE: 18% GST SHALL BE CHARGED ON TRANSPORT FEES WHEN AND AS APPLICABLE)