Admission are open for Classes Nursery to Class VII for the academic session 2019-2020.
School is the first place where a child begins communicating with other people and as responsible educators, it is our duty to provide conducive atmosphere for learning and development. Fellow students and peers form a major component of the school environment. In the interest of our students and to foster the principles of inter-mingling, we ensure that students admitted to DPS possess certain qualities.
For admission in DPS, Silchar, please follow the below-mentioned procedure accurately.
Purchase Registration form and Prospectus from School
- Read the prospectus carefully before filling form.
- Check Age criteria () before applying for Admission to a class.
- Photocopies of the form will not be accepted.
Submit Filled Registration Form with required documents and Registration Fee
- Incomplete, illegible and overwritten Registration Forms will not be considered for admission.
- Registration Forms submitted after the last date will not be accepted.
Admission Test/Interaction for all Eligible Candidates
- Basic Admission Test of English & Mathematics for Classes I and above.
- Candidates who clear the Admission Test will be enlisted for admission.
Selection Letter issues to Candidates who clear the test.
- Collect the Selection Letter from the school office within 3 days of declaration of the result.
- Admission fee to be deposited within 5 working days from collection of the Selection Letter.
Deposition of Fees and Submission of Documents
- Admissions for Classes II onwards require a Transfer Certificate from the previous school.
- Required Documents (See list below) and Fees to be deposited by the specified date.
- Selection for admission is subject to a candidate qualifying an entrance test/ interaction and availability of seat.
- Admission is strictly subject to fulfilling of all conditions and submission of requisite documents.
- The School Management, acting through the managing board reserves the right to have the final word in all matters relating to the admission procedure.